WIN AN APPLE iPad or iPad mini WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE DIPLOMA OF LIFE COACHING DURING MAY
During the month of May you have the chance to win an iPad or iPad mini when you purchase the Diploma of Life Coaching.
To be in the draw to win an Apple iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi valued at $639, simply make an upfront payment when you purchase the Diploma of Life Coaching. This is in addition to the generous discount that you
already receive when you make an upfront payment.It’s that easy! Your name goes into the draw at the end of the month and you could be studying on your new iPad within days!
To be in the draw to win an Apple iPad mini 16GB with Wi-Fi valued at $369, simply sign up for a Payment Plan when you purchase the Diploma of Life Coaching. Your name goes into the draw at the end of the month and
you could be studying on your new iPad mini within days!
To find out more, call us on 1300 131 149.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is an exciting career that gives you the opportunity to help people succeed in their lives. We all know people who help others achieve their goal, inspire friends and family to persevere in the face of adversity and refuse to allow them to wallow in the seeming security of a mediocre job or life. They inspire others to greatness by gentle persuasion, constant encouragement or, at times, a more confronting inducement. Perhaps you know someone like that? Or perhaps this is you?
• Life coaching aims to draws out a person’s potential rather than input knowledge from outside
• It develops rather than imposes
• It reflects rather than directs
• Effective Life Coaches enable people rather than train them
• Life coaching is reflective and flexible – it allows for personal transition on an individual basis
• Life Coaching makes no assumptions – it’s not judgmental, nor is it prescriptive or instructional
• Empathy is central to the coaching process
• Good Life Coaching seeks to help the other person gain a better understanding of him or herself
Many people enter the life coaching profession having been coached first, enjoying and benefiting from the experience, and feeling inspired to help others in a similar manner.
Life coaching offers a rewarding additional or alternative career to people with a genuine interest in helping others.